Saturday, November 19, 2011

.... they are precious to me....

-->
I have always believed that every words uttered by our mere tongue conveys a sense of fact and that in each emotions that we try to extend there’s an ideal truthfulness. 

As a man with infinite imagination, I use to conceive a world beyond my world, and instigate my thought that what’s happening now is a creation of visible future set by uncontaminated childish observation. 

My concept in life is more on fantasy rather than reality since at an early age exposure to whimsical and bizarre stories were being implanted in my young and naive thoughts.  
But reality speaks the truth!

As we grow older we then understand that living in a world of fantasy is not what we are meant to be, that having a child like mind is of no use if we deal on the actualities.   

And now as an untainted pledge father I have grasped the certainty that I can construct a new existence and shape a dynasty without entering the realm of illusory. 

I am very gratified of what I have become now. 

I am a very blissful man! Yes, I indeed a blessed human being! 

Our sole creator granted me not only a very loving and understanding spouse (My wife) but also sprinkled me with a cutest tot (my baby DX). 

And now contentment is all I have,

I evade to fantasize and continue to apprehend the plans that God may pour on us as we continue to stride the virtual paths of life!



And Here they are… my Real Happiness... they are precious to me....


1 comment:

  1. Thank you gang! You and our son complete my life.

    ReplyDelete