Thursday, February 14, 2013

IN BETWEEN THE SILENCE.....

I know I am big concern to your heartaches and pain
And somewhat a causal factor to your endless fear when I came
I have swear you that I will grow to be a man you want me to become
And I have proven it since the day we converted into one.

But ‘til now I wasn’t able to give you those impressive things
And can’t even showered you with wealth and fame
I used to say and assure you that I will be a perfect partner
But seems I was born to become your sinister.

I can sense your defeat of being with me
Your hope cease as you dare to go along my way
Being a wife of a childish mate is not an easy one
Your misfortunes and sacrifices will never be done

But in between the silence of my lopsided life
You put of the light that really shines in my sight
All this foolishness whirling around my empty mind
Vanished as you put a radiance that no other woman can design

In between the silence I become an apologetic man
Asking for your forgiveness for all the dreadful things I have done
Praying that every day I will become that someone
And a culpable husband that you can depend upon

As your companion in this gloomy humankind
Rest assured that I will become the ally that in this world you cannot find
I maybe not a just right in your sight, but I always feel this incessant love
A love that is rare and that only you I am willing to bestow forever and for life!




HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GANG! I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment